<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whitebutterflyfurniture.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Little Bit of Sanity and A Lot of Chaos: Fall Fun.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Fall Fun.

Okay, so here's what I've got. I can upload one picture at a time. If I upload more than one then just try and place one of the photos in the post, I lose them all. Ugh. I write on a Mac so they don't have LiveWriter for Macs yet. It's so frustrating! With the new photo upload, for a few days I was able to upload a bunch at the same time and then just select the ones I wanted to post at that time. Then go back for more. What is going on with this madness?

So, here's a post, uploaded slowly with photos. But, not too many, cause I have a chicken to put in the crock pot and a 17 month old with a piece of candy corn near our new furniture....Oohhh, new post about that soon!

On our trip back home we had a little bit of time to play in the fall leaves. It was so much fun! I love to be a kid again.






Enjoy your nice fall day!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Katherine @ Grass Stains said...

I've been having similar REALLY frustrating things with Blogger's photo upload recently. I don't know what's up! Also, "Service Unavailable" white screens of death after I take the time to type out comments. So frustrating!

October 11, 2010 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

If you upload all your pics to photobucket and then switch the edit html tab, you can copy the html code from photobucket and paste it right into your post. Switch back to the other (I think it's compose?) tab to see how they look, much easier to move them around this way too. E-mail me if you have any more questions.

October 11, 2010 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

I agree, what is up with blogger and picture downloads. Used to be a lot easier! Uuuugh.

October 12, 2010 at 6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home