<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whitebutterflyfurniture.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Little Bit of Sanity and A Lot of Chaos: Halloween Bunting

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Halloween Bunting

Just thought I'd share this cute little project I did using my Cricut cutter.

I love bunting. Anyone else? 



All I did was cut out a bunch of tags on some Halloween paper. And then I cut out some little houses with the letters of "trick or treat" inside each house (that's for a different project! Stay tuned.) but I used the left over letters for this project. 


I then just mod podged the letters to the tags and strung it on some jute.


I love when I can get many projects out of one!

I know you are all staring at that half painted window in the background. One thing at a time, right?!


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Actually, I was looking at the cute sign and didn't notice the window until you brought it to my attention, haha

September 29, 2010 at 6:07 AM  
Blogger Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

Me either, I was actually looking at the color of the doors in the mirror. I'm looking for door color ideas. But I love the bunting too.

September 29, 2010 at 6:32 AM  
Blogger Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

Cute bunting! And I love your staircase, too.

September 29, 2010 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger Rustique Gal said...

Kristy, I love banners, and this one is sweet. Happy Fall!
Sherry

September 29, 2010 at 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home