<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whitebutterflyfurniture.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Little Bit of Sanity and A Lot of Chaos: Lighting in the work room

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lighting in the work room

I get to change my mind right?

I wanted a school house light. Then I went to look at them at Lowe's and the one they had for eighty dollars was the size of my thumb. The one's online ended up being a crapload after adding in all the necessary items, like oh say, the fixture.

So, I saw a new one at Lowe's that I liked but it was on back order. Of course.

I came home and sulked, like you knew I would, and then I looked on Amazon and found the exact one, for twenty dollars cheaper. And free shipping. Can't beat that!

The awesome thing was that it wasn't supposed to be here until the end of this week. And I got it yesterday!

So, of course I put it up. Right away. I had to switch a few light switches around, but that's okay, because now our dining room has a dimmer switch, which is what I wanted anyway.

And so, after all that blabbing, here's the new fixture, in it's proper place. No more ducking under the chandelier, no more looking at the wires wondering if it was going to be like that forever....



Fantastic. Love it.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Kelsey said...

I love it too!! And I especially love your yellow EAT letters! I've been meaning to do the same thing in my dining room!

January 18, 2011 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

Love it! I want to replace our "nipple" hallway lights with something similar.

January 18, 2011 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Shaina said...

Love it! Can you share the link?

January 18, 2011 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger Kirsty said...

Here's the link!

http://www.amazon.com/Good-Earth-Lighting-H4215-BN-LIN-I-Semi-Flush/dp/B003EIKQ0Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1295381879&sr=8-1

January 18, 2011 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Uh, love it!

January 18, 2011 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger Kolein said...

yes, that'll do very nicely.

you risk taker you!!!

January 18, 2011 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Wow, it is perfect and I love the shape.

January 18, 2011 at 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home