<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whitebutterflyfurniture.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Little Bit of Sanity and A Lot of Chaos: Chandelier

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Chandelier

This chandelier is to go into the dining room. Tom likes it, it's staying, BUT, he said he would be okay with it if I painted it.....ummm....okay!


So, I'm thinking....



What do you think?

I can't wait to spray it!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Love the Yellow!!! So Fun!!

January 12, 2011 at 6:19 AM  
Blogger KLM said...

I'm really on this yellow kick right now so I say DO IT! :)

January 12, 2011 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger vintage girl at heart said...

yes!!

January 12, 2011 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger Katherine @ Grass Stains said...

Love the idea of yellow. Also turquoise. Or lime green. :)

January 12, 2011 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger Cassie Bustamante said...

big fat YES!

January 12, 2011 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

YES!

January 12, 2011 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger Kolein said...

I'm a scared - ee cat about yellow after my coat closet bus yellow mishap. So if you can live with it. Go for it. It kinda scares me! I love the chandy tho!!

xo
~Kolein

January 12, 2011 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger Kendall@ Finesse Your Nest said...

Love yellow! I say go for it! If you get tired of it you can always take it down and repaint it. I painted a really drippy gold chandelier peacock blue for our dining room and I love it. It's the one thing in my house that people compliment the most. Good luck!

January 12, 2011 at 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home