<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whitebutterflyfurniture.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Little Bit of Sanity and A Lot of Chaos: Credenza #2

Friday, May 28, 2010

Credenza #2

Here's a fun little thing I picked up at GW last week. Not cute here:


Quite ugly. Okay, it's not THAT bad. I'm slightly dramatic.

Side note: It's actually late and I'm watching Russel Brand on Jay Leno. There is something about a British Accent that I just love. He and Ricky Gervais. Whatever they are saying makes me giggle. They could be talking about something major and I would giggle. I can't "do" accents. And Tom's accent usually ends up sounding like an Irish Pirate. Which makes me laugh as well. In fact we watched a comedian on tv make fun of different accents, and it was hilarious. Of course, in the Midwest we don't have accents. Only the rest of you do. Seriously. Ask Tom Brokaw. He's from these parts. 

Where was I? Oh, teeny, tiny credenza. I need more color in my life. I seem to be on a white kick. Must be summer.

Here's the fantastic after:




I think I need a better place to photograph this stuff. Yikes. As you can see I finished a few projects this week. Now, if only I could sell them....

I haven't decided how I feel about the handles. They are okay. But, the piece may be able to pull off crystal ones. I painted the original ones nickel. And they are awfully masculine. But, I like them. Eh. We'll see.


Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures said...

I think that is a cool piece of furniture. I like the nickel handles. That would be neat in a kids bedroom to store video games and such.

May 28, 2010 at 6:38 AM  
Blogger Debbiedoos said...

That is wonderful! I love it white, so fresh and funky.

May 28, 2010 at 7:02 AM  
Blogger Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

I like the size of this piece. It would be good for someone with a small entry way. It looks great in white. Have you tried the rub n buff on any handles? It comes in a lot of different finishes. Lasts forever.
Funny, I said the same thing about Ricky Gervais last night to my hubby. That guy just cracks me up no matter what. He has a new show coming out. Can't wait!

May 28, 2010 at 8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home