<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whitebutterflyfurniture.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Little Bit of Sanity and A Lot of Chaos: Speak and Spell with Porter

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Speak and Spell with Porter

Porter, say ketchup. "Chup-it".

Tom taught Porter to poke me in the rear-end, yeah, real funny, until we're out in public and he runs around poking me in the bum. Then he took it further and said, "Me, check-out mom's bum, me check out mom's bum..." Over and over again....while I was in a dressing room.

A couple of days ago: "Mama, me have a problem." It wasn't a big problem, just all his blankets on the floor, but how funny for him to say that.

Porter: "Mommy, me don't like you. Me like Daddy better." (Which of course hurts like there's no tomorrow.) A few minutes later he says, "I like you now, Mommy." Since that time we have discussed not saying that and now he says, "Me like you and daddy."

Porter: "Why you have wrinkly hair?" (after I had curled it. It looked much different then my usual ponytail.)

xoxo
K

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home