<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whitebutterflyfurniture.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Little Bit of Sanity and A Lot of Chaos: Funny Jack.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Funny Jack.

Yesterday I thought Jack was a genius. Today, I wonder if he is smarter than the dogs....Here's why:

Yesterday after eating my Zone bar for breakfast he came over to the table and picked up the wrapper and walked over to the garbage and threw it away! How great- my child loves to clean and knows exactly what garbage is and where it goes! Oh praise the Lord, I've got my dream child! Ahhh, as the day went on and things got thrown away, it was time to take the garbage out - I pulled it out - and also pulled out - 4 toys, a shoe and a belt.....ha, ha. Not as genius as I thought!

Then today as we were sitting on the kitchen floor I watch him reach over to the dog bowls and grab two handfuls of dog food and shove them into his mouth and before I could get to him he rushed to grab more! This is not the first time he has done this! In fact I have finger swept several chewed up pieces of dog food from his mouth. Yuck! It grosses me out, but have been assured by our doctor that dog food has never killed a child and that it happens all the time!

Crazy kid.

Love,
K

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home