<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whitebutterflyfurniture.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Little Bit of Sanity and A Lot of Chaos: Addictions

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Addictions

Tom says that I am always connected. And I will finally admit that he is right on one issue. I am totally addicted to the world wide web. LOVE IT. Just got set up on Facebook and I love connecting to all of my friends! It's so fun. What a great way to communicate. I am not really sure how I would do anything these days. I look up information constantly!!!

Thank you to the McKane's for the beautiful pink blanket that Jack attached himself to while we were having dinner at their house. It has become his favorite, and I know I shouldn't hide it from the world that my son loves a pink blanket, but when he takes it outside, I want to cover it up with another blanket!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home