<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whitebutterflyfurniture.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Little Bit of Sanity and A Lot of Chaos: Picnic

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Picnic

Yes, I did it. I fed my boys PB & J sandwiches and goldfish for dinner and we sat on the kitchen floor. We had two showings tonight and between the first one and the second one, we ate sandwiches while having a "picnic". I didn't want to get the dining room dirty! Kristin King would be so embarrassed for me, and I know my mom would laugh at me.

We're having a party with many of my sorority sisters and their families on Sunday. Can't wait to see everyone!

That's all for now.

K

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home