<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whitebutterflyfurniture.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Little Bit of Sanity and A Lot of Chaos: Our big backyard

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Our big backyard

I put an email out to the neighborhood to see if anyone was getting rid of their swing set and if so, can we buy it....and guess what? Someone was! Yippee. So we took our tools and our laborers and went and grabbed it. It wasn't too bad to move.

And now, sitting in our backyard is this:



He looks freaked, but he's really lovin' it.


That's right. Helmets on the swing set. That's how we roll. Oh and cowboy boots with sweats. Cool.


See! Happy boy!


Look at that, helmet, mittens and rain boots. Oh boy.


I'm so happy that it worked out this way. Now my "backyard fort money envelope" has been transferred to my "get a new tent envelope"! Hooray!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger KLM said...

How fun does that look! Swing-sets sure have come a long way from when I was a kid. They look so much more fun and the kids look like their having a blast! :)

May 5, 2011 at 7:15 AM  
Blogger Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

That looks like such fun! I want one :)

May 5, 2011 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger FabShabbyRoses said...

WOW you live in an awesome neighborhood! HEE! The kids are going to have so much fun on that! And while I'm here....guess what? Your advise was spot on....sand some more...and restain. I'm waiting for the stain to dry right now and it's looking awesome. Primer on everything else and it's looking so cool. I can't wait to get it done! I'll be sure to send a pic or put one up on my blog! Thanks Kirsty for taking the time to encourage me to keep foraging ahead!

May 5, 2011 at 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home