<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whitebutterflyfurniture.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Little Bit of Sanity and A Lot of Chaos: Little. Green. Chest.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Little. Green. Chest.

Be prepared for a week of before and afters! I'm trying to get caught up on my furniture posts!

I found this at St. Vinny's. It just caught my eye and I had to grab it. And do it quickly, it was being stalked...


I posted it to Facebook and it was grabbed quickly. The buyer decided on green, I'm so glad! And she liked the pulls it had! Happy. Happy! I love them.

So, a little meadow green and we are good!


I distressed the edges just a tiny bit. This piece is just perfect and I didn't want the distressing to take over. Plus, those pulls steal the show.


Dreamy green. Love.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger MG said...

What day did you post it on Facebook?

May 2, 2011 at 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home