<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whitebutterflyfurniture.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Little Bit of Sanity and A Lot of Chaos: Tiny blue dresser

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tiny blue dresser

I found this little gal at Goodwill. It was not cute. But solid wood. Heavy. Missing the back. Oh well.


The fronts of the drawers came off, which is very convenient for painting.


I used my favorite blue and added some of the awesomest (yeah, that's a word) pulls from the new Martha Stewart line at Home Depot.


I'm in love. So dreamy.



Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger KLM said...

Looks great, and you can never pass up on a piece of furniture when it's real wood! [especially when all the newer furniture these days is nothing but pressed board and priced ridiculously high]. :)

November 4, 2010 at 7:09 AM  
Blogger Katherine @ Grass Stains said...

I love it! Somehow it looks "industrial farmhouse" with the color and the nickel hardware.

November 4, 2010 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger cindy said...

Yep. Those pulls with the blue are fabulous together! Lots of awesome. :)

November 4, 2010 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger Annie Wilcox Designs said...

awesomest, is a word to me!

November 4, 2010 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

I love the color and pulls on the chest. Adorable!
Hugs, Sherry

November 8, 2010 at 8:42 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

You are a major DIY girl lately! What a cute dresser!! I love it! I am kind of in the makeover mood too at my house..

November 10, 2010 at 7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home