<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whitebutterflyfurniture.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Little Bit of Sanity and A Lot of Chaos: Mom Ramblings #17.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mom Ramblings #17.

1. I have a problem. Be forewarned. This is serious. Hide your eyes if you must.


That's my head right now. Those are my roots. Hello! If my friend/neighbor/hair dresser doesn't get home soon from galavanting around Disney World with her family and a bunch of crazy people dressed up in costumes I am going to have to go drastic and do it myself. Or, just shave my head. That's a look, right?

2. Today Jack wrote all over our stair risers and landing with an orange marker. It's his favorite color, of course. Thank goodness they are washable. Thank goodness he is cute and has the same little cowlick on his head that I do, because otherwise I would ship him off to Goodwill. Except that he smiles and then he wins.

3. I showered today. That's my head with clean hair.

4. I don't like Olive Garden. I know. The horror.

5. I love scary movies, but Tom hates them so I never get to see them. The last scary movie we went to was The Grudge with some friends that love scary movies too. Tom covered his eyes. The entire time.

6. I secretly want to be a farmer. Oh. Secrets out. Only so I can wear cowboy boots every day. And hang out with cows. I like cows. But rarely drink milk. I know. Osteoporosis. Back off.

7. Porter got off the bus today and the bus driver said, "I wish I had a bus full of Porters. He is so great. My best rider." How awesome is that. My little bus rider.

8. Jack drew today. A pumpkin with arms and legs. So proud. And wrote his name. Total genius.

9. Gus had a snack today and after he was finished he walked over to the garbage can and threw away the wrapper. No joke. He's 17 months. Total genius.

10. Love those kids.

11. Cougar Town. One of my favorite shows.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

Girl I hear ya on that roots thing. Sucks being born blond and then fighting to stay that way from your 20s on, right? Errrrr.

Oh and I'd be right there with Tom. That Grudge movie still haunts me...when that creepy girl crawls around the walls like a spider. ACK...Can't. Get. It. Out. Of. My. Head. thank you. ;)

October 28, 2010 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

So funny, Nate also hates scary movies. He was rationalizing with himself when we saw the ring. He was telling himself that our TV was too small anyway. So cute:)

October 28, 2010 at 6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home