<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whitebutterflyfurniture.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Little Bit of Sanity and A Lot of Chaos: Sewing Table to Side Table

Monday, November 29, 2010

Sewing Table to Side Table

I picked up two sewing tables last week. Nothing fancy, but I wanted to see what would happen....

if I took these two tables....




And added a little color to get these....


This one is the lightest shade of gray I have ever seen. It is absolutely gorgeous and I want to paint everything I own it it. Or bathe in it. Oops color...love those.


This one is actually white. Odd lighting. I love how it turned out too.

I took out the ancient sewing machines that were missing pieces and heavier than, well, a heavy ancient sewing machine, and there is nothing inside. I am just loving how great they are looking in the entry.

They are over at White Butterfly if you're in the area.


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

these are so pretty! I found a very light grey oops and have been painting everything that color as well.

November 29, 2010 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger The Polka Dot Closet said...

I pass these up all the time, but not anymore. Many times the machine is already gone. i wonder why machines don't come with tables anymore, it seems it would be convenient? Your after is gorgeous!

Carol

November 29, 2010 at 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home