<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whitebutterflyfurniture.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Little Bit of Sanity and A Lot of Chaos: Happy New Year

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! May your year be filled with fun and exciting challenges and endeavors. May you and your families have health and happiness all year long. May you learn to love yourself and enjoy those around you...blah, blah, blah....

Now for the good stuff. I don't usually do New Year's resolutions. But I am going to this year. I'm old enough that I should challenge myself and actually do something. So here goes:

1. Wall sit. 6 minutes. (Currently I can do 2:30.) Thanks to Kirsty at Momedy I have a challenge and a goal.
2. Run. A lot. Half-marathon in May. Full in October.
3. Take better pictures. Learn the ins and outs of my camera. Take a class!
4. Be nice. To my kids. And my husband. But only on Sundays.
5. Do more with less. Huh? I don't know. Tom says it all the time, so I'm going to try it.

What are your resolutions this year?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home