<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whitebutterflyfurniture.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Little Bit of Sanity and A Lot of Chaos: I've Never.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

I've Never.





Okay, I know this blog isn't ALL about ME. But, I write it. So, sometimes I get to be selfish about it.
(Has anyone ever noticed that my right pupil (my actual right, not stage right) is a teensy bit larger than my left...hmmmm...what is that about?)

Remember that game in high school and college? You go around the table and someone says "I've never done such and such..." and then if you have, you have to take a drink of *soda*. Really, only soda. I have never had a drink of alcohol under age.....

So, Cathy over at Bits and Pieces did this as a post. In the past few weeks my followers have, well, doubled. Okay grown by 42 and counting....thanks sis for being my first follower... I thought it would be fun for my new friends to get to know me a little, because you know a lot about what I do every day and about my little family. Plus, if you stalk me like I do many of you, you might as well get to know the gory details. I'm all about sharing here.

So, here goes:

I've never been to Washington, DC.
I've never had perfect hair.
I've never not loved my teeth after braces. Best thing ever.
I've never regretted going to college and getting several degrees....
I've never regretted getting married.
I've never been happy with my tush.
I've never smoked.
I've never wanted to.
I've never successfully given up Diet Coke.
I've never been more proud of my husband.
I've never been more proud of myself.
I've never cheated.
I've never been broken up with. (I'm cold-hearted.)
I've never had a surprise birthday party. (Oh, but my sisters have!)
I've never accepted my mom's illness and death.
I've never liked pineapple. (But, Tom loves it.)
I never dreamed I would have all boys.
I've never not wanted another baby. (Ohh....that's going to get me in trouble.)
I've never been self-confident.
I've never been older. (Seriously. Cracks and snaps in bones I didn't think I had.)
I have never hated anything that I've painted. (Furniture, walls. Love it.)
I have never regretted changing my mind about anything. (Every.Single.Day. I change my mind.)
I have never jumped out of a plane. (I want too!)
Or bungee jumped. (That too!)
I have never forgiven my parents for ditching leaving losing me outside of the Michael Jackson movie at Disney World when I was in the 7th grade (...that's a long grudge. So mad. Still.)
I have never been good at arguing.  (I get all tongue-tied and cry.)
I have never not been passionate. (Some things really make my blood boil.)

Next installment...what I HAVE done!

What have you NEVER done?
 

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Its So Very Cheri said...

Oh what a fun post

December 27, 2009 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

I've never been to Paris...yet. London, yes. Munich, yes. Sydney, yes. New York, Los Angeles, Chicago--yes,yes,yes. Prague, yes! But not Paris...

January 26, 2010 at 10:37 PM  
Blogger Kirsty said...

Oooh. That's funny because I've been to Paris. It's amazing. But, I've never been to London, Munich, Sydney or Prague!

January 26, 2010 at 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home