<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whitebutterflyfurniture.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Little Bit of Sanity and A Lot of Chaos: Tassel thingy.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Tassel thingy.

I saw this tassel thing here, and of course I thought I could do that since I have a bunch of scraps lying around. I had no idea what I was going to use it for.....


So, here it is, hanging on my $7 lamp in all it's glory. I have NO IDEA what I'm going to do with it. None. And it isn't nearly as great as hers. But, it was fun.

It started out as a pile of strips. I used a tape roll to glue everything to, and I cut out a piece of foam board for the leather string to hook to. I just poked a hole through it, covered it in material and knotted the leather at the bottom, then glued that to the top of the tape roll. Then I tied the burlap together and shoved it inside the roll with some glue on it and then started gluing the strips around the roll. I only used things I had here at the house, so, no fancy ribbon....boo. It could use some nice black ribbon. Nothing a trip to Ben Franklin can't fix. Again. No idea what to do with it.....





Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home