<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whitebutterflyfurniture.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Little Bit of Sanity and A Lot of Chaos: My Favorite Things

Saturday, November 21, 2009

My Favorite Things

A few of my obsessions favorite things.

This guy:
And these guys:

 And some of these:


Addict.



Heirloom White spray paint. I get mine at Home Depot.


Psych. One of the best shows on television. USA Network. I like lots of others too....Friday Night Lights, Entourage, How I Met Your Mother, The Mentalist,  Grey's Anatomy....



Get it here. Love this stuff. It rocks.



Love it. Most comfortable clothes, ever. http://www.lucy.com/




 
Love a good ABC Family Movie!



I eat one for breakfast every. single. morning.




Love this thing! Can't believe I did it with my own two hands!


And finally, this:


Love my camera!

Go check out 320 Sycamore for more favorite things!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Love your list! Thanks for sharing. I was reading all the funny kid things on the side of your blog. Sooo cute! I keep a notebook of funny things my kids say. They are precious!

November 22, 2009 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger Myndie said...

great list!!!

November 23, 2009 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Great list! I love that "thing" too~you did awesome :) Thanks for sharing with us~

November 23, 2009 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Traci@ Beneath My Heart said...

Kirsty,
Thanks for stopping by my blog! You asked me about my floors...they are 9 inch New England Pine planks. We got them from Lumber Liquidators were we live. They are about the cheapest kind you can get, but I LOVE them. They are pine, so they are softer than most woods. We've already made some knicks and dents in them, but it really adds character. Great with four boys in the house (five including the hubby). Gotcha beat! :) I have had linoleum and wood laminate floors, and these New England pine floors are my favorite by far.
We stained them with Minwax "provencial".
Thanks for visiting and come back soon!
Blessings,
Traci

November 23, 2009 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger Thrifty Decor Chick said...

OK, I LOVE Psych too!! Have you watched White Collar? It's goooood. That lead guy is H.O.T. and I don't usually go gaga for most guys other than my hubs. ;) And I watched ABC Family all weekend.
By the way, saw that you were in PR and Marketing -- me too!

November 23, 2009 at 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home