<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whitebutterflyfurniture.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Little Bit of Sanity and A Lot of Chaos: Most Importantly....

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Most Importantly....

And by the way, WHO in the world is giving Tom more ammunition by voting for GUS?????

If you don't know the story already - When Porter was born Tom really wanted to name him August and call him Gus. I however, had other plans and when Tom saw the gut wrenching pain I was in during labor, I got my way and we named him Porter. Then, Tom wanted to name Jack, Gus as well (He just won't give up!). After Tom saw what I went through sans epidural this time around, he had no arguments when I wanted to name him Jack.

Well, in one of my crazy desires for a foot rub, I signed away the next child's name - apparently I actually signed a paper and Tom has it posted in his office....crazy fool. If he thinks he is going to get his way after watching me go through labor again without any drugs he is seriously mistaken!

It's not actually that I don't like the name Gus, it's actually growing on me quite nicely. I really just don't want to give in to Tom after all this time! It's the principle now! Shhhh...don't tell him! He doesn't read this anyway!

On another note - the baby is moving like crazy - lots of pokes and jabs! Love that feeling!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home