<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whitebutterflyfurniture.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Little Bit of Sanity and A Lot of Chaos: No more antibiotics

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

No more antibiotics

Porter has decidedly sworn off antibiotics, which in our case is not a good thing. The first round to prevent infection did not work and now he has horrendous breath and according to the doctor that means infection. If you have ever wondered what any type of rotting animal carcass smells like, I'm positive that Porter's breath is the exact smell. So, now we have to figure out a way to get him to take ten days worth of antibiotic without one of us ending up in the looney bin. So far we have tried - mixing it in applesauce (he figured that one out the second time he tried it), letting him hold the syringe, bribery with candy and toys, sitting on him (which only sent meds flying into my hair), mixing it with tylenol (he likes tylenol!), and my final thing was to mix it with honey, because he loves honey. Although it's cute when he says, "This medicine sucks." This whole thing is trying my last nerve and I can barely stand it anymore. If anyone has any other suggestions, let me know. I'll try anything.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mikulak Family said...

I love reading your blog! I hope porter feels better! :)

December 18, 2008 at 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home