<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whitebutterflyfurniture.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Little Bit of Sanity and A Lot of Chaos: Jack - when he's 14 he's going to disown me for this story...

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Jack - when he's 14 he's going to disown me for this story...

We've been working on teaching Jack all sorts of new words - one of the things he's picked up on is the words for going to the bathroom. In fact, he will often sit on the toilet to go potty. Today we were at store where I was trying to find a pair of maternity jeans that didn't make me look like crap, and he moved into a tiny corner of the play area, sat down on a chair and had a terribly painful look on his face....even though I knew what he was doing, I had to ask...

Me: "Jack, what are you doing?"

Jack: (Pointing to his bottom) "Poop."

I cracked up - it was so funny! I think we might actually get Jack to be potty trained earlier than Porter! It would be nice to have only one child in diapers at a time! It might be wishful thinking, but we'll see.

Here are some pictures from Christmas in Fargo:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mikulak Family said...

oh so sweet - love the pictures Kirsten. What a lucky Dad to have three beautiful daughters! :)

December 31, 2008 at 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home