<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whitebutterflyfurniture.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Little Bit of Sanity and A Lot of Chaos: Why did I wait so long?

Friday, August 20, 2010

Why did I wait so long?

I'm not sure why I waited so long to paint this. Seriously. WHY?

I picked this little thing up off of Craigslist for way more than I would normally pay for something, but it was in perfect shape and I really just wanted it. Bad.


Midway:


And here's the after! 



I painted (with a brush) Aegean Blue by Martha Stewart (btw, I love the sample jars. They are perfect for little projects like this) all over. Then, I put a layer of Martha Stewart Sea Glass over the top. 

Then, I sanded the edges. I love this piece, it's my favorite one...today.





Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Tales From My Empty Nest said...

I really like the way that this piece turned out! So pretty. Love & blessings from NC!

August 19, 2010 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger Cassie Bustamante said...

ooooh kirsty, i love this one, too! it is just beautiful- the shape and the colors you chose... LOVE it!

August 19, 2010 at 10:04 PM  
Blogger Katherine @ Grass Stains said...

My favorite! My favorite!

August 19, 2010 at 11:10 PM  
Blogger Kacey said...

What a cute piece! So unique. The colors are perfect! Love.

August 19, 2010 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger Jennifer@Pieces of Me said...

<3 THIS!!! beautiful color you chose, like the curvy legs, and the pulls!!! Winner!

August 20, 2010 at 12:57 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

This one is beautiful! Such great work!

August 20, 2010 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Oh, so pretty!

August 24, 2010 at 10:55 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Oh how pretty! I love the lines of the table and the color you chose! I'm your newest follower!

http://afortyyearoldranch.blogspot.com/

August 26, 2010 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger Maryann @ Domestically-Speaking said...

Gorgeous color!

August 26, 2010 at 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home