<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whitebutterflyfurniture.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Little Bit of Sanity and A Lot of Chaos: Lemonade 25 c

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Lemonade 25 c

So, most of the neighborhood kids have had a lemonade stand. Well, the boys had had enough. They were ready. They wanted to do one too.

Nevermind that they can't read. Or add. Or pour something for themselves. And they often get shy around strangers....Nevermind those facts. Neveryoumind.


They asked me to make them cookies to sell too. 

They drank and ate their profit. 

But, they made a whole dollar. 

They were so proud.



Don't they look proud?

 

I even made them a sign. They were so excited!

But then, because it was so hot, we went inside to cool off. Jack decided to do this, again:


And I laughed. Then we ate this:


Ha! Look at that kid! 

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Cassie Bustamante said...

i enjoy seeng cute pics of your entrepreneurial boys much more than i enjoy pictures of baby mice.... ;)
your boys are precious! congrats on their dollar!

August 12, 2010 at 7:24 AM  
Blogger Katherine @ Grass Stains said...

One day I hope I'm the kind of mom who doesn't mind a kid who colors all over himself. Since I only bathe my kids like twice a week, a marker-covered body really inconveniences me. ;)

August 12, 2010 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Katherine @ Grass Stains said...

One day I hope I'm the kind of mom who doesn't mind a kid who colors all over himself. Since I only bathe my kids like twice a week, a marker-covered body really inconveniences me. ;)

August 12, 2010 at 8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home