<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whitebutterflyfurniture.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Little Bit of Sanity and A Lot of Chaos: T-Ball. For big kids.

Monday, June 21, 2010

T-Ball. For big kids.

I was a little nervous about what would happen with Porter at t-ball. If you remember, he doesn't do well in front of others. He gets shy and scared and cries. An ugly cry...And his face gets all mushed up, and his little chin quivers. It's terrible.

Well, we did our best to be excited about it, we talked about it, we got excited, Jack went to t-ball on Monday, and we thought that would show him it's not all that bad.

It was, all that bad.


Here he is with Tom waiting to get his picture taken with the team. Things weren't going well so I had to come in and help out. When we get the pictures back and you see my head peaking out from behind him and the coach, don't be alarmed. He wouldn't let go of my hand...would not let go.


Poor dude. It got better towards the end when he started running...his problem may be that he is drowning in his shirt. Why do they make them so big? Especially when I asked for a small...

If you look closely you can see the sad crying face in the above picture....


Oh, the pain I feel for him is ginormous. It's that fine line as a parent where I want to hold him close and hug him...but then I want to shove him out of the nest and get him to fly....

He says he wants to go back. That's a good sign, right?


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

All of the kids looked swallowed up in their shirts. Looks like he eventually had some fun.

June 21, 2010 at 6:05 AM  
Blogger Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

Oh, his sweet little face. I can feel your pain. I remember it well. I had a clinger too. I can remember taking mine to story time at the library. Story time, how scary can that be? He would not sit down, not even with me there, he was crying, we had to leave, I started crying, we were a mess the two of us sitting in the car crying. Good times!

June 21, 2010 at 6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home