<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whitebutterflyfurniture.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Little Bit of Sanity and A Lot of Chaos: We're so vain.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

We're so vain.

The other day the boys helped me take this mirror from this:



Okay, HORRIBLE photo. But you get the idea. Beadboard in the background for the unfinished bookshelf and hutch (that has no home because we moved the desk!). Changing table, dresser and mirror in the reflection of the gold mirror that I painted for a neighbor...poor garage floor....moving on...

This time I took the back off the mirror and painted because it was screwed on. Sometimes I don't mess with it and I'll just cover the mirror or spray right on the mirror and remove the paint with a razor and nail polish remover. I told you I am loving crisp white...

To this:


J looks like he's working really hard. He's not. He's pouting. Yes, that is a decorated mask that P is wearing. He wears it all the time. That, or Tom's old ski goggles. Not kidding. And, he also wore those sweatpants and ratty t-shirt for class pictures at school. That's my boy.

Here's how I imagine the conversation went down:

P: Do it like this.
J: How can I take orders from someone wearing a sparkly kitty mask?
P: Just do it.


Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelsey said...

LOL you crack me up!!!! i have a couple mirrors in the garage that are waiting to get pretty...for some reason (well actually a very good reason thats growing more and more by the day) i haven't had the motivation. this baby just taps my energy! Great job..it'll look fab on the wall!

April 21, 2010 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger The House Creative said...

I love the mirror. I have a mirror in my garage that I need to paint. I am going to try something different with it, and I am a little scared. :-)

April 21, 2010 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger Sara @ Russet Street Reno said...

Cute! I got a mirror similar to that at Goodwill and it is currently sitting in our basement, primed and ready for paint. I love it!

April 21, 2010 at 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home