<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whitebutterflyfurniture.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Little Bit of Sanity and A Lot of Chaos: Dresser, redo.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Dresser, redo.

Ummm...it's okay to change things - right?!

My dear friend Leah, who writes This & That, and is absolutely amazing as a mother, crafter and psychologist...have I mentioned she rocks? Well, she loved the dresser,



but also loved that beautiful blue color I used on that tiny table....

So I changed the dresser. And, I have to tell you  - it rocks like this. Right now it is sitting in my foyer and it fits perfectly there. Leah may never get it....Nah, now I'm on a hunt for my own.


It's gorgeous. I love when someone has an idea and it changes something to make it even better than before!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

I always loved the blue of that little table! I think the chest looks great in that color also! Is is one of your own mixed colors or does it have a name?

April 16, 2010 at 6:34 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!! I can't wait to come and get it! I'll e-mail you today to talk more about dates. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

April 16, 2010 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger Kirsty said...

Anita - the paint is Behr Tropical Breeze!

Leah - I'm so glad you like it! I actually found myself one today! I'm so excited. It isn't quite as detailed as this one, but hopefully it will look just as good!

April 16, 2010 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger Sara @ Russet Street Reno said...

That is one gorgeous dresser! The dark hardware is very striking against the light color. Leah is one lucky lady!

April 17, 2010 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger Creative Minds said...

That looks great! I love the color.

April 19, 2010 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Featureing this tommorow!! Come grab a button if you would like! Thanks for posting...its beautiful!

http://nomorerecess.blogspot.com/

April 30, 2011 at 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home