<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whitebutterflyfurniture.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Little Bit of Sanity and A Lot of Chaos: Mom Ramblings #6

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mom Ramblings #6

1. I always think of funny things to say and then I forget to write them down. And then I don't get to say them. And then you all don't get to laugh and say, "Oh, that Kirsty, she is hysterical." That bums me out.

2.  My first born can recognize all numbers and nearly every single letter of the alphabet. He's 4. He gets so excited and the smile on his face is amazing. I'm sad. I don't want him to get big. I need another baby.

3. My middle boy Jackster turns 3 in two weeks. Two days after Easter. I'm sad. He can count to 15 and say the entire alphabet. He only likes the color orange. I need another baby.

4. My baby, tiny G, just got his first tooth yesterday and he also started trying to crawl. I know, he's nearly 10 months old and just crawling...we're slow around here...and I'm okay with that! But, now I need another baby.

5. I love the show Cougar Town. Anyone else?

6. I'm addicted to celebrity news and cannot believe the latest about Sandra Bullock.

7. Why am I so freaked out about doing the furniture selling thing? But, I thought of a name and a logo...stay tuned.

8. I got new tennis shoes. They are supposed to make me want to run and get ready for the Chicago Marathon. All I want to do is look at them. They are so pretty.

9. I got TWO new pairs of jeans. And I have to say, they look gooood. Thank you WW.

10. We have had company this weekend. Two little girls and their mom and dad....I need another baby.


Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Katie Olthoff said...

lol. It's hard to watch our kids grow up! Adam recently had his FIRST "Big Boy" haircut, and my (single, childless) sister in law couldn't believe I was making such a big deal about it. Duh!

March 21, 2010 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger Jill@Barnes Yard said...

I've been thinking I need another baby. Hmmm.
Anyway, poor Sandy, she doesn't deserve that kind of treatment!

March 21, 2010 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Happy Mom said...

I don't comment much here, but I sure love following along!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your furniture redo's!!!

But, even better, I see myself in the fierce love you have for your little ones! It's a beautiful thing!

March 21, 2010 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger MilandDil Designs said...

I haven't watched the Cougar show, but interestinly enough I will be playing a Cougar in a bar scene with Nicholas Cage the end of the month. And yes, you should put on those hot new jeans and definitely have another baby!

March 21, 2010 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Mama Thompson said...

My 2 year-old will be three in a week...it makes me sad...I need a baby too:) I LOVE cougartown...glad to know I'm not the only one:) I am also very sad about Sandra Bullock...my husband thinks it's silly that I even care...I do...I want to give her a hug.

March 21, 2010 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Kelsey said...

Lol whenever I start a new exercise program it has to begin by getting new workout clothes! Looking cute in the clothes is a huge motivator!

March 21, 2010 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger Annie Wilcox Designs said...

Having four children under the age of six, I am not acheing for another baby but I feel for you. They are growing up fast. I love your ramblings...sounds like me when I think of what to blog about. I am so new to all of this, I keep thinking it has all been done before. Chin up right?

March 22, 2010 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger Amy Lynne said...

I'm with you...we need another baby. My "baby" is going to be 8 in May. I've told them to quit growing up, but they just won't listen!

March 23, 2010 at 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home