<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whitebutterflyfurniture.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Little Bit of Sanity and A Lot of Chaos: We have a winner!

Monday, January 25, 2010

We have a winner!

I love that all of you are reading about our lives and our projects. You all know that I use this as a memory tracker. And the fact that you are all reading and getting a laugh or an idea just makes it all the more fun to do. I love to hear from you and it makes me excited to see your projects too.

So, I numbered everyone on the follow list. Then used Random Number Generator to come up with a number. It was 51. And that means that NICOLE from Kicking it In the Suburbs is the winner!

Send me an email with your address and I will try and find 3 minutes this week to get this in the mail! Congratulations. Thanks everybody for following along with our crazy life!

Nicole, if I don't hear from you by Friday, I will draw again!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy@TheLemonCottage said...

Congrats to Nicole!

Sooo bummed about the game. :(
They were just a hot mess last night.
Fumbles were costly.

~Amy

January 25, 2010 at 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home