<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whitebutterflyfurniture.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Little Bit of Sanity and A Lot of Chaos: Sick and Tired of This.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sick and Tired of This.

Imagine if you will this child:


Arms crossed, running around the house saying, "I sick and tired a this, Poter!" Funniest thing I've heard since, well, yesterday.

I didn't take a nap today. Instead I did this:



The hanging light was originally over the dining room table. Then we moved it to the office/playroom/that is supposed to be the formal dining room- room. And we decided it didn't "fit" there. So this morning I switched the kitchen light with that light. I LOVE it. It makes the kitchen island look like it's supposed to be there. How awesome when something like that works out! And, hey, I didn't get shocked this time! Although electrical work is not my favorite - especially lighting, hello - ladder, high places, falling, heavy things in one hand, heavier things in the other, screws that don't fit, blah, blah, blah...I love the outcome!

Then, since I was moving things around, I decided that while the kids were napping and at school, I would just paint the front room. I've really grown quite sick of the mustard-baby poop yellow that is our front room and foyer. So, I'm slowly but surely painting it. I have no idea how I will paint the foyer. It's soooo TALL.
Before:

 After:


Love it. Love it. Love it.

It makes me not like the mustard even more....off to shovel. Oh wait, someone already did that! Off to get ready for Gus' tube surgery tomorrow!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home