<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whitebutterflyfurniture.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Little Bit of Sanity and A Lot of Chaos: Feature News!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Feature News!

Just multitasking and guess what popped up. I've been featured at a website! Okay, I asked her to do it, but it's still pretty cool to see! Go check it out and look at all the other Better Afters!


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, Thanks for leaving the nice comment on my bog. Love the chair, the kitchen, the funny little man quotes.... Yes, I'm a blog stalker. The first step is admitting it, right?

December 16, 2009 at 6:26 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

Congratulations on your first featured post:) Thanks for the nice comment the other day, you made my day!

December 17, 2009 at 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home