<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whitebutterflyfurniture.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Little Bit of Sanity and A Lot of Chaos: Bags and Bracelets

Friday, May 8, 2009

Bags and Bracelets

I've been working out daily at the Y trying to maintain somewhat of a normal life and keep my energy up as well as try to meet some new people especially since we've lived in Oconomowoc for about 8 months now...having a growing belly helps a ton! People are constantly asking me when I am due and it really does help with meeting new families and friends.

I'm always looking for creative and handmade things to give as gifts to others (and myself :)) And here's a new one! I met a woman awhile ago and finally had the chance to really talk to her today. Her name is Dana McNamee and I fell in love with the work that she does! She will have a storefront and a website up soon! How exciting. I can't wait to pick out my new bracelet and many family and friends will be receiving them for birthdays I'm sure! She does the bracelet in kid sizes too. Too cute!

I didn't realize what a small town Oconomowoc really is. Although it is a suburb of Milwaukee, it has that small town feel to it, and I quite enjoy it. It kind of feels like my grandma. If you say one name to her she will tell you that she went to nursing school with that person's grandma, or your father went to Sunday School with that person's brother and so-and-so married him and I lived next door to them for 30 years.....Well, that's what it's like living here. Everyone knows everyone and they are all connected in some way....I hope we aren't intruding...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mikulak Family said...

Dana is a friend of the family...she's friends with David's mom. Small Town indeed.

May 11, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home