<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whitebutterflyfurniture.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Little Bit of Sanity and A Lot of Chaos: 34 weeks

Friday, May 1, 2009

34 weeks


So today marks 34 weeks. I am actually doing fairly well. Although ready for this little guy to get here. I had an appointment on Wednesday and am measuring a little smaller than normal, so the doctor wanted me to have an ultrasound to make sure everything was okay. She actually isn't worried at all.

Doctor: You are still measuring a few weeks behind. This definitely isn't going to be a 9 pound baby, and probably not as big as your other two either.
Me: Does that mean you want to do an ultrasound to make sure everything is okay?
Doctor: (Giggle, giggle) Yes, I think we should do an ultrasound to make sure he is growing and you have enough fluid.
Me: Oh, okay. (Giggle, giggle)

He seems fine, small, but just great. I have enough fluid, a little on the low side, but nothing to be worried about. She wants to do another one in a few weeks just to make sure everything is still fine. No big deal, I guess. We don't really have large kids, Tom keeps joking that we're trying to breed a horse jockey. He's in the 14th percentile for weight - which is actually higher up on the charts than both his older brothers are right now!

On other news the swine flu has hit Oconomowoc and the local high school and two middle schools have closed. My lifeline, the YMCA, has also been closed. Yuck. I guess my treadmill is going to get to know me again after several months of missing me.

All for now.
xoxoxo

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home