<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whitebutterflyfurniture.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Little Bit of Sanity and A Lot of Chaos: 3 months

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

3 months

Today I was at the bookstore with all three boys after an uneventful trip to the DMV where I finally got my Wisconsin driver's license. Although the lady helping scolded me three times that I was driving illegally since I did not renew my license within 60 days of living in Wisconsin. Ahem, been a little busy....oh, the bookstore, so Jack decides to throw a major tantrum while there and a tossed a stool and I made him apologize to the clerk...after 4 attempts he actually did it. Then we are walking through the parking lot and Jack is screaming so I'm carrying him and Gus and Porter is hanging on my leg and this gentleman says to me, "Good luck. What were you thinking?!" Nice.


While on our trip Gus rolled from his back to his front - TWICE! AND he giggled. I love when babies start to giggle. It makes me giggle too. So fun to try and torture them just to get smiles and laughs.

He is still sleeping great and is such a relaxed easy-going baby. We are so lucky.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home