<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whitebutterflyfurniture.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Little Bit of Sanity and A Lot of Chaos: My growing belly

Friday, February 27, 2009

My growing belly

So, Gus is at 25 weeks. we've got 15 weeks to go. I decided to post a picture this time, so that Gus has at least one picture of himself....

This isn't a great photo, but it will do. I had to change the picture because I just couldn't stand the last one. I wish my photographer friends lived here so they could take my picture! I am getting to the point where I eat a single raisin or a peanut and I feel full. That's not fun. Especially when all I want to do is eat. I also get heartburn from water and can't lay on my back for longer than 20 seconds or I'll pass out. I did get a massage last weekend and that was wonderful. With Jack I had a labor inducing massage (the massage therapist put pressure on certain spots on my body), she said that in some people it works, some not. Well, it worked for me. I started having contractions the next morning! Unfortunately my water didn't break until 10 that night so it was a long day. But well worth it.

We are going to try and paint Jack's room this weekend. Hopefully I won't have another incident like last time. I'm also hoping to get some closet systems into the closets so that there is more room. It's amazing how much unused space is in a closet!

Porter story: Porter does two funny things with his hands...1) He constantly wears a pair of my "nice" leather gloves as Superman gloves and they make him very powerful. 2) He calls his hands "grab-nabbers" and anytime he has to pick something up he says he can use his grab-nabbers to do it. Apparently he got the idea from Little Einsteins. Rocket has grab-nabbers to pick up things.

xoxoxo

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home